Glass Balustrade can create that elegant architectural design and can add that modern and contemporary touch for any project type. Structural glass balustrades can be used on rooftops, balconies and internally. The methods of fixing are either side mounting clamp plate or welded channel. OR top fixed to a structure by bolting a formed channel and setting the glass in. Here you can view a selection of projects we have undertaken for glass balustrade, balconies and metal staircases in a variety of premises.
Choices of glass balustrade
- In the channel fixing, the glass is set with tapered packers and poly-sulphide grout
- Channel depth and material thickness are calculated to comply with current building regulations and British Standards
- Handrail can be mounted on the top or on brackets bolted thorough holes drilled in the glass
- The handrail can be stainless steel, powder coated steel or timber and are available in various diameters, oval and square
- Glass is either toughened or toughened and laminated
- CAD details are available showing typical fixings but generally each project requires individual fabrication